Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

biceps and triceps

E

Elite_Fry

hey..
which of these are more important? and look better when bigger
cos i do triceps and biceps together and just wondering which one i should do first

alternate it..do biceps first on one workout, triceps first the next.

as for what is most important...the triceps is the biggest muscle..but the bicep has the peak..you decide.

Yup. Important thing is to mix it up. Doesn't really matter which one you do first, long as you hit them both.

Which one is more important? I would say they are equally important. Can the hand say to the foot I am more important than you? Or better yet!! Which one would you sell for 10 million dollars? I better the answer would be neither.

Last edited:
i'd have to side with tris on this one...they consist of 2/3 of the upper arm when properly developed, and really make the arm look huge...biceps peak is good for show tho.

tri's are 3/4 of the bulk of your arms,but hit the bi's and tri's hard,don't neglect one or the other.......

is it really necessary to work arms separately? they get plenty of work doing chest, back and shoulder presses.

Slacker21 said:
is it really necessary to work arms separately? they get plenty of work doing chest, back and shoulder presses.

I know plenty of guys who have great arms and do little in the way of direct arm work, maybe a few sets of barbell curls, but that's about it. Triceps in particular get a ton of indirect work. So it isn't absolutely necessary, but provided you don't go overboard, it may help to do a little higher volume of direct arm work. Depends on the person. My arms sorta suck no matter what I do.

Top Bottom