Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Biceps dont grow!!! I hate triceps!!!

tommboy

My biceps don't grow! I have pretty big arms but it is all in my tricep!! I hate this crap I just want my biceps to grow!!! (doesnt everyone) What do you do right now im working them first and doing

3 x ez bar curl 5-7
3x db curls 8-10
3x preacher curls 10-12

And I even tried working them twice a week, but I stopped that because I was too scared I was gonna overtrain them. Help me make them bulge!!

Try doing Drag curls. You drag the bar up along your chest keeping the elbows stationary!
Bear in mind you won't be able to handle as much weight as you are accustomed to but it will stimulate growth.
RADAR

RADAR said:
Try doing Drag curls. You drag the bar up along your chest keeping the elbows stationary!
Bear in mind you won't be able to handle as much weight as you are accustomed to but it will stimulate growth.
RADAR

drag curls for radar = full drag attire, nothing short of a miniskirt and high heels, make up too.

:p :p

Those sound really interesting actually, I'm gonna grab my tube top and try em out.

working them twice a week probably isn't the best idea

one exercise that may help too: Do one very intense set of "running the rack" with dumbells

ex: start with 60 pounds, rep out as many until failure. Immediately drop to 50, 45, 40, etc until you are down to 20-30 lbs. Do about 4-5 very intense back to back sets, lowering the weight after each set. Do each set to failure- your biceps will blow up

RADAR said:
RADAR

Do you use ez curl bar? How many sets? You drag the bar along ur stomach/ chest?

EZ bar preacher curl...building the biceps of every single Mr. Olympia First place holder.

Personally I'd drop the sets of 12 and keep them between 10-6. I've found pyramiding always helps for certain body parts.

Or you can blame your parents for giving you undesireable bicep genetics.

tommboy said:
Do you use ez curl bar? How many sets? You drag the bar along ur stomach/ chest?

You can use the EZ Curl bar ,however i prefer the straight bar ,it helps work the peak on the bicep!

RADAR

bruce410 said:
radar u mean leaning over and pulling the bar towards your chest

You stand like you are going to do a regular Bicep curl but you keep the bar to where it follows right outside your abs & chest.This places all the stress on the biceps and eliminates cheating.

RADAR

Top Bottom