Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Biceps

seno_b

Hi all,

I am after some advice on how to train biceps. Whenever I try to work on them, I can get to a stage where I can't lift any more, but it feels strange because there isn't the "burn" I feel when I do triceps or other muscles.

I have started to do supersets which seems a little better, but by and large I get the same feeling and feel like I am getting less results than I am with other muscles.

I mix between:
- Bicep curls
- 21s on a machine
- Pull downs

or generally supersets combining two or all three.

Are there any suggestions?? Any advice would be appreciated!

Thanks.

21s are more off a pumping exercise.. they don't do fuck all..

Pull downs work the back and the biceps only very little unless you meant to say chin ups which is mainly for biceps..

Try barbell curls, seated dumbell curls , hammer curls and some strict cable curls..

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using EliteFitness

Yeh lose them gay ass 21s bro. That exercise is worthless.

Bicep growth comes from heavy back compound movements mostly, with some other heavier bicep movements like BB curls, DB curls, etc...

Stay away from the Foo Foo exercises like concentration curls. If you can't go heavy on it, its not worth shit IMO

Reversegrip barbell rows will get your bis big.. Just go heavy on back.. Heavy db rows/barbell rows if you have a huge back your bis wont be tiny. I promise

Also biceps are super small muscle group.. If youre not seeing gains and training them like a mad man they probably are just overtrained

Hi all,

I am after some advice on how to train biceps. Whenever I try to work on them, I can get to a stage where I can't lift any more, but it feels strange because there isn't the "burn" I feel when I do triceps or other muscles.

I have started to do supersets which seems a little better, but by and large I get the same feeling and feel like I am getting less results than I am with other muscles.

I mix between:
- Bicep curls
- 21s on a machine
- Pull downs

or generally supersets combining two or all three.

Are there any suggestions?? Any advice would be appreciated!

Thanks.

Rows, pull ups, dl, and a couple sets of curls. And dont use straps as they will limit grip and bicep development.

Yeh lose them gay ass 21s bro. That exercise is worthless.

Bicep growth comes from heavy back compound movements mostly, with some other heavier bicep movements like BB curls, DB curls, etc...

Stay away from the Foo Foo exercises like concentration curls. If you can't go heavy on it, its not worth shit IMO

LOL Foo foo. I love it. Well said Rick!:evil:

Top Bottom