Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Biceps

^^^ any female that can do pullups unassisted is very impressive. much less weighted pullups.

i know a 62 year old i used to run with.. after we did a 4 mile run he gets on the pullup bar and rips off 42 straight perfect form. i could only manage 18 :(

I only use it for shrugs. I can't grab 400+lbs without straps. Just can't happen. And the 110 DBS have very poor grip as well. I don't usually use them for anything else but traps. I'm a bber. Not a powerlifter. Grip strength doesn't matter that much to me

yeah that is fine i suppose as long as you aren't being too dependent on straps for everything. i go heavy but not extremely heavy on traps though, what I do is use a flat bar and look down and do 20 reps for 3 sets. that is my trap workout and traps are my best feature.

just remember you are certainly still growing, there was a hockey player last night drafted who is 18 and he grew 6 inches in the past year!! so you will keep growing possibly well into your late teens. so make sure you allow your wrists to develop and don't wrap them up and wear gloves where the body has no need to grow them.

keep up the hard work, it will pay off. i believe the sweat in put in the weight room in my late teens has made lifting so much more easier for me today.. lots of muscle memory built up

Top Bottom