Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

biceps

erickthegreat11

biceps pain please help

Need some help on what's up with my biceps. Started a new job which involves taking down and lifting boxes on skids. The boxes weigh about 30-35 pounds. They are about 9 inches shorter than the length of my arm X 3 feet high X about 1/2 length of my arm wide. I was curling 48# for 6 reps and 3 sets pretty easily, and planned on doing 50# next. The problem is I must be lifting them wrong. At the end of the day I am not sore. The only thing that hurts is my biceps. They feel like they're going to pull apart. Any advise?:bawling:

Last edited:
The boxes are stacked 2 high by 3 by 4. You have to slide the boxes to the edge, and then carry them across the floor or slide/drag them across the floor. What happened was a mistake where every box has to be opened and several labels added, retaped, restacked, and rewrapped.

i notice that when carrying boxes of stuff or firewood my arms are sore and i sometimes have more of a 'pump' than when im lifting, depending on the load

This is far from a pump. Just did some heavy deads tonight, and I got to thinking about the first ME dead I did. My biceps would get pain in them like they are now. I tried to edit the subject of this post, but it wouldn't work. My biceps HURT when I lift enough weight - even after warming up. Any PL's have similar probs?:bawling:

I don't think I'm understanding you correctly. Are you saying lifting boxes hurts your biceps? But it's not a pump? Sorry if I'm being dumb.

the body is very versital...... it may suck now, but just keep at it.

sooner than you would think, your body will adapt to your new job and then gains in the gym will be back to normal, actually, probably better than normal when you adapt with this new found strength.

X

Top Bottom