Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bicep won't stop hurting

scarlett31

my biceps are hurting around 3 weeks ago and whenever I do any Movement Like a curl type of motion or anything over my head it feels weird like my bicep is about to get ripped off
do you have any idea what this could be and would you take some time off and if so how long

Don’t train biceps directly until the pain goes away. There are many indirect bicep exercises to maintain size and strength

my biceps are hurting around 3 weeks ago and whenever I do any Movement Like a curl type of motion or anything over my head it feels weird like my bicep is about to get ripped off
do you have any idea what this could be and would you take some time off and if so how long

you need to massage your biceps and stretch more

and do yoga

mods vets and vips have you covered, great info guys follow the team

Rest and rehab. It sounds like bicep tendonitis

Top Bottom