Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bicep Problem Strain/Tear/???

Kaytime

I was doing T bar rows for my first exercise i did warm up on cardio before hand anywho my last set was very heavy and as i pulled up the bar(freeweight bar not machine) i felt a slight pain and it didnt really bother me as i kept doing all my other exercises. I iced it after training and went hom where i have massaged it a bit and iced it more.

My bicep is a bit swollen and feels soft i guess from swelling but the pain is like a 1 out of 10 if i make my arm straight or flex it..
I have a barbell at home and just wanted to see if i had strength so i curled it with no weights and there was hardly any pain.

middle of the bicep a bit near the lower side....

What do you guys think?

You would know if you had a full tear. Lifters get partial tears often and micro tears all the time.

Most bad bicep tears start with some tedonitis.

Probably ice for a few days and get it good and warm for a while when you train and you will be fine. "Probably" :)

Yea bro I'd take it easy for
About a week or 2... It will hard to rest but better than resting for 2 months because it tear. Ice and massage it.. Ease yourself
Back into the game

Thanks guys. I trained today and it didnt give me no problems and swelling has gone down. but i do appreciate the advice guys. im just a big hater of injuries as i push big weight

Just dont rush it. Go modified for a few weeks just to be sure. Stretch and massage, pack with ice. Goodluck keep working hard!

Top Bottom