Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bicep inject then train

I would inject those into a fattier area like glutes or quads maybe even delts if you dont mind the pain :evil: As far as bis and tris, no way im stickin myself with a 20 gauge rediject in the bi, i can put a 22gauge but then it takes a little more patience and is still not appealing im not sure what is the thinnest gauge you can use for sust, I stick to mainly winny 25x1 arms shots

Actually when I do bi injection I have a pump a couple of hours after even without lifting
feel weird

Basically almost anything can be injected in the arms as in any other site. I've lately been doing Fina, Prop and Winny in my bi's and tri's as well as other sites since I've been doing around two shots a day! I also tried injecting in tri's AND bi's and then go for a killer workout for my arms - you can literally feel the juice trying to break through!

Crom

Retabolil2 said:
I love to inject winny in my bi`s! :)

And Fina and test and Deca and anything else you can get your hands on hehehe Good luck on your next cycle bud...keep me posted

M18

Just f*cking around last night, I did 1/2cc of Vitamin B in my left tricep and bicep. Not bad at all!! Biceps are only a tad more painful, triceps, you don't feel shit. This was vitamin B though, I am sure Fina or....Gulp....Primo!....would be a different experience all together.

Top Bottom