Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bicep elongation exercises....

wnt2bBeast said:
lol i was just thinking about this the other day..you know screw gear i wanna be able to put other peoples body parts on me and build a monster lol..btw i have absolutely no peak in my bi's theyre thick but no peak wanna trade? lol

I feel you, my bi's are exactly the same. We should start a club or something. Lol.

I also have the short bis and I found that doing hammer curls...yes hammer curls...will thicken the bis and make them appear fuller and thicker...

Try some hammer curls and preachers...I think you will be pleased with the results

Great advice!

zxe003 said:
I don't know if there is an exercise that can actually lengthen your biceps...that's more of a genetic issue. You can beef them up to give them a more full look and range. But I guess one exercise that would bring you to full stretch during your rep would be incline DB curls. Making sure to keep your elbows in tight and back (just past your back), come all the way down....your biceps are forced to extend out to max stretch and then contract from a fully elongated position.

strongsmartsexy said:
Supposedly, people with shorter insertions can obtain higher peaks than those with longer insertions...

I agree, mine are longer insertions and my biceps look full but they dont peak that well. I fill out shirt sleeves nicely. My roommate on the other hand had shorter instertions and he would always talk smack.

Just like any problematic area you cant change the way the muscle attaches, just get it as big as possible and see if it fills out that way.

People overcomplicate biceps training to a ridiculous degree.

Do some kind of curl. Done. You can't make them longer, or peak the bicep, or anything like that. You can make them bigger, though.

Standard barbell or dumbell curls are fine. You don't need to do 8 different curls, and most back pulling movements already use the biceps to a large degree (I don't even do bicep training).

Debaser said:

Do some kind of curl. Done. You can't make them longer, or peak the bicep, or anything like that. You can make them bigger, though.

Standard barbell or dumbell curls are fine. You don't need to do 8 different curls, and most back pulling movements already use the biceps to a large degree (I don't even do bicep training).

I`m with Debasser on this one. Its genetics bro. A curl is a curl is a curl.
My piddly 2 cents: Do one barbell movement (standard , preacher etc.) and one dumbell movement (incline, hammer, alternates, etc.) work em hard and let it go and and worry about something that you can change like your inner pecs !!! :p :p :p

Pump on .....

I do straight bar curls for as heavy as I can for 4 sets including a warmup
Then I do standing DB curls for 3 sets as heavy as I can and still keep my arm correct.
THen I do 3 sets of preacher curls STRICT
Then I finish off with 3 sets of incline hammers. BURN BURN BURN

Debaser said:

it needed to be said, K when I recharge

Top Bottom