Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

bicep curl science

Ok, I can see pull ups and maybe dl's but still can't see biceps growing with squats. I appreciate the advice though.

Your legs make up the biggest muscles in your body,so when you work them your body releases the greatest amount of hormones. This causes your entire body to grow including your arms. Have you ever seen anyone with big ass legs sporting tiny arms? I have seen plenty of guys with little legs and small arms.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Your legs make up the biggest muscles in your body,so when you work them your body releases the greatest amount of hormones. This causes your entire body to grow including your arms. Have you ever seen anyone with big ass legs sporting tiny arms? I have seen plenty of guys with little legs and small arms.

Gotcha. Thanks for the advice

This is very true. If I were to pick only one exercise to do ever again, it would be squats. It will make your whole body grow ;)

This is very true. If I were to pick only one exercise to do ever again, it would be squats. It will make your whole body grow ;)

Squats or deadlifts i am on the fence still. Love them both
lightbox

Top Bottom