Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

bicep cramps issues

jhon.c

I have been working out for a year already, the last 4 weeks I increased the weight on my arm work out for 20 lbs and I started getting muscle cramps when I flex , specially when I do Incline Hammer Curls, is that while get used to lift 20 lb heavier or I'm hurting or causing any type of injurie slowly? thank you.

You need to feel your body, because muscle cramps can get very intense, so you need to understand if these are muscle cramps what you have, or an injury. Ideally, you should visit a doctor to get checked. Also, you can take a week or two off biceps workouts, and see if they will get better. Perhaps they just don't have enough time to get completely recovered, and the tears you cause them on a training session just did not grow back together yet.

We get a lot who speak English but have really bad spelling and grammar and some for whom English is not their first language. It could even be he's actually getting what many aim for - a great contraction. It might be he's never felt it before.

It's really hard to understand your question.

If you are getting muscle cramps, it's usually due to electrolyte deficiencies. Particularly magnesium.

Magnesium deficiency is very common for athletes. Stress, stimulants and hard weight training deplete the body of magnesium.

Try taking a magnesium supplement and see if that helps.

I would just be careful that the pain is not near the elbow where it could be a tendon or ligament. If it is just the bicep you will have to access the pain. It might be soreness but you want to make sure it is not a tear.

Top Bottom