Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

better ways of training sore muscles

spectruscarbon

Hi everyone so it's been almost 5 days since I did my first day of gym ever, I worked my whole upper body and my muscles are still very sore I can barely move, some people told me if they are still sore they are not recovered and I shouldn't train them, and other people say you should work every muscle group every 3-4 days to get them big, I'm confused please help, thank you.

You're going to be extremely sore when you just begin. My advice is to get moving. Don't go in and try to do any kind of "heavy" weight at all. Just get in there and get the blood flowing and those muscles moving.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is a big difference between sore muscles and tight muscles. I suspect that your muscles aren't sore but rather just really tight. Do you do any stretching?

Have a hot epsom salt bath and do some stretching afterwards and I suspect you will be as good as new.

The best thing you can do to enhance recovery from your weight workouts is to eat a high protein diet. If you are struggling eating enough protein, get a good quality whey protein supplement like wheytobuildmuscle from n2bm.com to help meet your body's daily protein requirement.

No worries man, you just overdid it for your first time. Don't train those muscles again until they are not sore. As you get more consistent with lifting this will not happen anymore. You might be sore for a day or 2 max but nothing like what you are feeling right now.

Top Bottom