Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best workouts for mass and also cutting

There is a such thing, although this is somewhat subjective. For me, its a combination of dieting and full-body training with 15-20 minutes post-workout cardio to burn off glycogen stores. I combine back, chest, arms and shoulders in a workout, keep reps between 6-12, and do one or 2 exercises per group. Repeat this 2-3 times a week. Keep carbs low but good fats high and protein twice your body weight. I can get more in-depth, but, outside of using aas, this is the quickest way to do both at once. Honestly, it would be easier to build up first and then cut down and pound the aminos. Again, this is totally subjective and has worked for me, but it may not work for you.

Next to impossible. You can build mass to an extent and remain cut with absolute perfect diet and exact amount of cardio. It would take years to perfect the technique tho. For me, bulk then cut

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using EliteFitness

i thought he was asking about mutually exclusive workouts. which is best for mass, and which is best for cutting. no?

Likely there r couple things: eating enough protein so you recuperate, eating clean, lifting really heavy and doing sprint type cardio. To get an idea, watch Dimitry klokov train on you tube. Heavy heavy weights, but he eats fairly normal. Just don't overeat and u can do both.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom