Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The BEST workout program....

T

The Shadow

...is the one which is the exact opposite of the one you are currently doing.

Mull it over. Lets discuss.

Every one has different goals.....what i want wont be the same as you want.
also what volume and rep/set ranges will work great for me......might not work for you.

the best program is one that constantly evolves and doesnt become stale. It doesnt overtrain/undertrain you and each work out compliments the next bringing you closer to your goals. It will be set up following a time line for constant progression and goal setting purposes.

i prefer the conjugate method of periodization

endpoint said:
Every one has different goals.....what i want wont be the same as you want.
also what volume and rep/set ranges will work great for me......might not work for you.

the best program is one that constantly evolves and doesnt become stale. It doesnt overtrain/undertrain you and each work out compliments the next bringing you closer to your goals. It will be set up following a time line for constant progression and goal setting purposes.

i prefer the conjugate method of periodization

Exactly what I was shooting for.

Doing a HIT program is great and will yeild good results. Once you get stale, do the opposite. Train 5-6 days per week with moderate to high volume with moderate to high reps. YOu have primed the body to grow when you Periodize.

(Side note: If someone wants to send me nasty karma over this post, next time have the sand to sign it)

Change Exercises

I agree that you do need a change every 4 weeks, but you don't have to change everything in your workout. I use Max-OT principles in my workout. For example I always train each exercise for 2-3 sets of 4-6 reps (little higher for calves and forearms like 8-10 reps) but i change the exercise order or the exercises all together. This might be my chest workout for 6 weeks:
Barbell Bench Press
Incline Barbell Bench
Dumbell Bench
Then the next 6 weeks:
Incline Dumbell Bench Press
Barbell Bench Press
Dumbell Flyes

Get the picture?

To expand on Boshow a little, what constitutes change? Does it mean a completely different workout? Different volumes, weights? If I go from a back/shoulder/bi, chest/tri/forearm,legs split to a back/tri/forearm, chest/bi/shoulder, legs split, is that enough of a change? What if I do the same workout only I exchange dbs for bar?

The point is, there is change and there is change. How much is too much? Not enough?

Top Bottom