Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

best work out for chest you have ever done

willardhnos

Hi guys I have been working out for the last 10 months 4 days a week and pumps are beautiful so far, except my chest, so I want to focus from now on my chest and I was wondering which of the following movements would be the best for developing chest muscles;

Incline bench, decline bench, dumbell flys and dumbell pullover or can I do 2x movements on monday and tuesday and the other two friday and saturday? thank you.

incline bench vs. decline bench. the main difference is decline is much more easy on your rotator cuff and shoulders.

if you are looking for a pump in your chest try this every now and then. do 10 reps at a weight you can do that is a challenge but not too heavy of 10 sets flat bench. make sure you have a spotter. you will get a wicked pumps from that

Presses and flyes. Thats all you need.

When it comes to presses alternate between dumbbells and barbells. Also, focus on incline and flat, as decline bench is useless and most people dont even need that sort of development and focus.

This is my current chest/biceps/abs workout routine - give it a try!

CHEST/BICEPS/ABS
Incline dumbbell presses 3 sets (6-8 reps)
Flat barbell press 3 sets (6-8 reps)
Pec Deck Flys 3 sets (8-10 reps)
Machine incline chest press / cable cross overs super set 3 x 10 / 3 x 10

Ez-bar standing bicep curls 3 sets (6-8 reps)
Incline hammer curls (both arms at same time) 3 sets (8-10 reps)
Machine bicep curl 3 sets (8-10 reps, drop the weight and go until failure)
*Each set is a drop set

Scissor kick (face up) / ab roller super set 4 x 20 / 4 x 20
Decline bench lying leg raise / weighted straight leg abdominal crunch super set 4 x 20 / 4 x 20

I find that if you finish each set with either a drop set you will really get a nice pump. Also keep your reps in a higher range and rest between sets to a minimum. I am talking 30 seconds to 45 seconds max.

Top Bottom