Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best way to spawn calf growth

How do your calves respond best?

• Very heavy weight, lower reps

Votes: 25 41.0%
  • Light weight, high reps

Votes: 26 42.6%
  • I don't isolate calves...

Votes: 9 14.8%

• Total voters
if my calves still are sore 3 days after, can i still train them, and they will get used to it or...?
should i just wait till they are frsh?

you can train them bro it will eventually not be sore

Yep. Then increase the weight or workload. its gonna hurt a lot a first because your calves arent used to this kind of stress. trust me, work em like hell, they can take it. ive heard of bodybuilders tearing triceps and biceps and their pecs but never calves, but hey anything is possible. i thought cardio would be difficult with sore calves, but its not. its more difficult the day after training quads and hams

my hammies stay sore longer than calves, Iv had sore hams for a week before after RDLs

I had that problem cuz im sure many of us only work out hams once a week with 1 exercise, either seated leg curls or lying leg curls. they need more work too. i like to do lying leg curls and stiff-legged deadlifts for the hams. im starting to see some seperation of the quad and hams from the side of my leg. and the back of my legs are starting to get some striations.

what about 3-4 sets 5 times a week, 20-25 reps per set. would that get my calves growing?
cause im doing it right now but have only done it for a few days, so havent been seing results yet.

what about 3-4 sets 5 times a week, 20-25 reps per set. would that get my calves growing?
cause im doing it right now but have only done it for a few days, so havent been seing results yet.

lol yea that would make them grow. Do that for 8 weeks straight. Dont change a thing you do. Just be consistent with it. If it doesnt do anything, try 3-5x a week heavier, like 12-15 reps each set. Or try dropsetting it 3x a week for 8 sets total all to failure. Whatever youdo be consistent with it, theres not a mgic routine otherwise everyone would be doing it.

if your not on juice or anything, treat them like any other muscle. Hit them hard 1 or 2 times a week. If your back wasnt as big as you wanted you wouldnt work it 5 times a week would you?

if your not on juice or anything, treat them like any other muscle. Hit them hard 1 or 2 times a week. If your back wasnt as big as you wanted you wouldnt work it 5 times a week would you?

Well the reason you dont train your back 3-5x a week is because you rarely use your back. We have been using our calf muscles for as long as we have lived, so i think you should hit them hard. Maybe not 5x a week, but most people dont train them hard enough.

2x a week is good but make sure you train them hard enough to make them sore the next day ALWAYS. HOld the top position for 1 minute, do 100 reps, do 15 heavy reps in5 minutes, etc

Top Bottom