Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The BEST way to GROW YOUR LEGS??

Girlwonder

What is the best way to gain size on your legs?
Recently I've been working out on them for 2 days a week(with 2-3 days of rest between each exercise session) do you think this is good or should I cut my leg exercises to only once a week for maximum rest and growth??:confused: :confused: HELP!

Night Fly and Spatts reworked my leg workout months ago. The results were that I gained 1 1/2 inches on my thighs in about 2-3 months.

The base of my routine was 5 x 5 heavy squats... finished with 2 sets of high rep leg press (20 reps to failure.)

I also did 5 sets of sprints as my core hamstring exercise. Sprints build leg size better than any other hamstring exercise.

My routine looked like this:

Sprints 20 sec X 5

Squats 5 x 5
Hack Squats 2 X 6-8
Leg Press 2 X 20

Straight leg deadlift 5 x 5
Leg curls 2 x 15-20

Calves 5 sets of anything I felt like

Hitting heavy on your hammies... for sure.

My legs have definately grown... SG's plan will work for you definately, especially if Spatts planned it out... ALthough, from what I've seen of SG's legs... just about anything would make them grow LOL -- Just kidding big cat! :)

Zercher squats REALLY have made my hammy belly out now... looking down at my leg, it doesn't look anything like it did about 3 months ago... and my quad is definately sicking out more on the outside...

If you need an orgainized structured plan... SG's will work for you... but you'll also need to find something that is good for you... as you go along, you might find that hitting squats more... or adding in variations of the squat might be more effective for you...

C-ditty

SofaGeorge said:
Night Fly and Spatts reworked my leg workout months ago. The results were that I gained 1 1/2 inches on my thighs in about 2-3 months.

The base of my routine was 5 x 5 heavy squats... finished with 2 sets of high rep leg press (20 reps to failure.)

I also did 5 sets of sprints as my core hamstring exercise. Sprints build leg size better than any other hamstring exercise.

My routine looked like this:

Sprints 20 sec X 5

Squats 5 x 5
Hack Squats 2 X 6-8
Leg Press 2 X 20

Straight leg deadlift 5 x 5
Leg curls 2 x 15-20

Calves 5 sets of anything I felt like

And you did ALL those exercises in the same day??:confused:

I think a lot of it comes with experimentation. You have to find out what will work with you. Just follow each person's advice and see if it works.

For me personally, the only exercise that does anything for my legs are squats. I've tried everything in every kind of way and I finally came to the conclusion that squats the best for me. I alternate between heavy weight/low reps and moderate weight/high reps (20 reps).

Top Bottom