Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

best way to grow my legs

Lanenity

I'm 6 ft 4 in which is good but it's not good when it comes to having big legs. the dudes who are shorter than me seem to be the ones who have the huge legs and are able to squat a lot.

is it possible for me to ever build up my legs or will I have chicken legs the rest of my life. Anyone who is tall like me able to go from skinny legs to big legs?

you may never be able to build the kind of legs you want, obviously if your muscles are lengthy it won't be the same as someone who has thicker muscles

but you still need to improve it. squats, deadlifts, and lunges are my bread and butter

I'm 6 ft 4 in which is good but it's not good when it comes to having big legs. the dudes who are shorter than me seem to be the ones who have the huge legs and are able to squat a lot.

is it possible for me to ever build up my legs or will I have chicken legs the rest of my life. Anyone who is tall like me able to go from skinny legs to big legs?

honestly the best way to grow legs is squats more squats and more squats

Top Bottom