Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best way to do the low carb or Ketosis diet?

I'm with Cornelius. bodyopus is the most effective keto diet ever. I have used it several times. Keep your carbs as close to zero from Sunday night at 6pm untill friday night at 6pm. Than carb up like crazy. Even if you are not as strict as Dan Duchaine asks you will lose incredible amounts of fat with limited muscle loss.

Only train on Monday and Tuesday. Upper body minus Back on Monday lower Body plus Back on Tuesday. After these workouts you should enter Ketosis and it works amazing, But eat like crazy on the weekend.

liftsiron said:
You can stay at 60 -70 grams of carbs a day and still get great results. The trick is to ingest them post workout with equal protien and flax oil. Try to work three table spoons of flax oil into your daily calorie intake you will feel better, and you will still shed body fat like a mother.

I agree, but try to keep the carbs under 50 grams, and never go less than 30 grams!!!Flax oil works great !!!
Good luck bro!
PS Don't forget the cardio, first thing in the morning!(before breakfast!):D

Last edited:
When I did my first cycle in a decade, earlier this year, I forgot to up my carbs from my usual low-carb diet. BIG MISTAKE! I felt sick, weak, couldn't sleep, etc. If you're on gear, you need a lot more carbs to get and keep your gains.

IMO low-carb diets work great, but they're for in between cycles. Try to stay super-low carb while juicing is like shooting yourself in the foot.

My two cents.

"When I did my first cycle in a decade, earlier this year, I forgot to up my carbs from my usual low-carb diet. BIG MISTAKE! I felt sick, weak, couldn't sleep, etc. If you're on gear, you need a lot more carbs to get and keep your gains.

IMO low-carb diets work great, but they're for in between cycles. Try to stay super-low carb while juicing is like shooting yourself in the foot. "

cant keep your carbs up while dieting, especially if you are insulin sensetive

"cant keep your carbs up while dieting, especially if you are insulin sensetive."

Serge, I'm not sure what you mean, but it sounds interesting. Can you elaborate? Thanks!

"Serge, I'm not sure what you mean, but it sounds interesting. Can you elaborate? Thanks!"

when you are dieting (attempting to reduce bodyfat) you must bring down your caloric intake below matenance level. Enegry in has to be less then energy out.........right??? Now, when you bring down your calories, what do you cut out? protein? fats? carbs? Protein is essential to muscle growth and muscle metanense so reducing proteing is obviously not an option, infact you will have to increase protein while dieting to spare muscle breakdown. So what do you cut out? Carbs and fats are the only 2 nutrients left. Fats must be reduced (unless you are on the ketogenic diet) since thats the easiest way to bring down you total calories, then you will have to bring downt he carbs.

Top Bottom