Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best warm-ups

here is the rule and a lot of you won't follow it because of ego. but you should warm up with just the bar. then gradually increase the weight. don't just throw on 1 or 2 plates and go. that is a great way to tear a muscle or tear your rotator cuff. i tore my rotator cuff because i would throw on 1 plate on each side and do a little warmup, then throw on 2 plates and then jump to like 275 right away. you can't lift with a cold joint or muscle

Steve is correct. I use LIGHT weights. I can and have curled (loose form) 90-kilo/198lb dumbbells (photos and videos online). I warm up with a 7.5-kilo / 16lb dumbbell x 20 reps. Bench is the bar x 20 reps.

Steve is correct. I use LIGHT weights. I can and have curled (loose form) 90-kilo/198lb dumbbells (photos and videos online). I warm up with a 7.5-kilo / 16lb dumbbell x 20 reps. Bench is the bar x 20 reps.

a big problem i had was you had to wait to use the equipment and once you got it had 3 guys breating down your neck.

so i would find a gym that isn't so busy where you don't have to rush through a warmup

a big problem i had was you had to wait to use the equipment and once you got it had 3 guys breating down your neck.

so i would find a gym that isn't so busy where you don't have to rush through a warmup

The vast majority of my training is done in the first hour after the gym opens. So it's rarely busy. The little I do here... zero wait ha ha

Before exercising you want to do dynamic warm ups. Thinks like walking lunges, arm circles etc.

After your workout is when you want to do static stretching. That is when you get into a stretch and hold it for 1-2 minutes

Top Bottom