Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best Triceps Exercise ?

if you could only do one exercise....WHICH?

• cable pressdown

Votes: 30 19.6%
  • weighted dips

Votes: 36 23.5%
  • close grip benchpress

Votes: 21 13.7%
  • dumbell overhead extension

Votes: 7 4.6%
  • barbell french press

Votes: 6 3.9%
  • skull crushers

Votes: 47 30.7%
  • lying dumbell triceps extension

Votes: 4 2.6%
  • reverse grip cable extension

Votes: 2 1.3%

• Total voters
I voted for cable pressdowns, but I can't really say there's a difference for me between those and skull crushers. I have a wrist injury, and since December I can't do skull crushers with my left hand. So I'm only doing cable pushdowns for now, until I either get better or have to get it operated on (in Mexico, if Obama has his way with health care "reform").

Charles

Skull crushers, however, reverse grip barbell presses -at slightly closer than shoulder width- just blows up the tricep as well.

Ok, so what distance or marker on the bar do you guys use for close grip bench?
Also would like to know how come nobody put Reverse Grip Bench in the poll?
:confused:

one arm dumbell overhead extenions fukin rock, saved my wrists from skull crushers

carefull bro...over doing it on one arm overhead DB ext's fucked a tendon in my left arm 3 weeks ago and there is no sign of it healing....Tennis elbow sucks !:(

I like using the cable with the ball and rope attachment for triceps. also I like bending over on a flatbench on one knee and doing a triceps exercise with a small dumbell...

try shocking your muscles... do a tri set system or something similar. or simply for one work out session do the same exercises you do. only lower the wgts, lower the rest period and add the reps.

This should help change what the muscles have got acustomed to.

If you don't want to do such a thing ... military presses are simply the best.

I also like lateral raises.

you may also want to try "upside down" military press...
do a hand stand and rest your legs on a mirror or wall. Lower your self down till your head bearly touches the floor and push up again.

Top Bottom