Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best trap exercises?

Clean

My traps will not grow! I've done standing dumbell shrugs, barbell shrugs, what else can I do?

Thanks

for me its deadlifts; my traps have always sucked, but when I deadlift heavy followed by strict shrugs without a ton of weight, thats when they grow

Yeah deads are also great for traps. I can see my neck exploding everytime I lock out a dead. I absolutley love it.

I also do deads, definitely not with as much weight as you all. Maybe I will try shrugs right after and see how it goes!

I focus on traps during shoulder day and for me, supersetting upright rows and heavy DB shrugs really made my traps grow.

You know, people are always going on about my traps, and I swear to you, I never do shit for them. I dead alot, and I do full range-of-motion clean and presses. I honestly think that's all you need. Your traps will be fine, and the extra mass from dead and cleans will be awesome all over. I think shrugs are a waste of time, I mean they work, but deads just as good for traps and many other benefits.

i did cleans alot when i swam in high school, they still never grew. My back is ok size (for me) but traps were never there unless I flex as hard as I can.

Top Bottom