Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

best training machine for home

I doubt you have no time. If you've time to watch TV you've time to go train at a gym.

However, I have equipment here. My preference is for a power rack and adjustable bench with a bar, plates and collars. You can add a bunch of stuff as you go.

it would take as much time to buy all the equipment and set it up and use it as it would to just drive to the gym. i think you are making excuses here.

but to answer your question if you want a home gym go to craigslist and backpage and you can really get some nice deals.. people are always trying to get rid of their shit

I have to disagree with you guys - sometimes you can have an extremely loaded schedule, where you can only find some time when you finally get home. It would be great to get a powerrack and a bench - there you will be able to do practically everything with a set of weights and a bar.

Lev is only disagreeing with one guy not two. And Steve - it's a one time deal to set it up. While I don't work half as hard as I used to do I did work long hours and most of the week back when I had to (and wanted the money). Having a home gym was a saving grace. Indeed my power rack is, I think, at least 12 years old and I had it made to order.

Get a power rack, a bench that is adjustable and some dumbbells. You can put yourself through a pretty good full body workout with just free weights.

Check kijiji, craigs list, the classifieds etc.

Sometimes a gym nearby will be closing and you can get a set of commercial free weights for dirt cheap.

I doubt you have no time. If you've time to watch TV you've time to go train at a gym.

However, I have equipment here. My preference is for a power rack and adjustable bench with a bar, plates and collars. You can add a bunch of stuff as you go.

This is always the place I recommend starting as well. That way you can start to do the important compound lifts like squats.

Top Bottom