Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

best training for insulin resistance

Elixir8Harris

I'm a diabetic person and I have been told exercise is on the best methods for muscle receptors to absorb more insuline and glucose, I would like to know which type of exercise are those, I have very limited knowledge about exercising and I would like you guys to give me an idea on what type of routine or exercise to follow, thank you.

of course exercise is good for you man

when you exercise your blood sugar levels will slowly drop, that is why runners who do long distances will eat cookies and fruit during their runs.

any exercise is good exercise.. just make sure it is long enough. going on the elliptical for 15 minutes isn't going to accomplish much. i would much rather you do 1-2 hours of exercise mixed up with weight training and cardio

ANY exercise will help increase muscle insulin sensitivity and help manage blood glucose levels. Even simply walking will help immensely.

When you use your muscles, you increase blood flow to the area. This makes them uptake nutrients and lowers blood sugar.

If you have never exercised before, I would simply start with going for a 30 minute walk everyday. That alone will make a huge difference in your blood sugar management.

Once you have done that for a few weeks, then I would look into buying a gym membership.

It really comes down to what you enjoy. Any exercise will be better than none so try a variety. When you find something you like then go with that. You will be more likely to stick to it that way. I would make sure you definitely do some weightlifting as well as cardio for overall health.

Top Bottom