Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

best training for flaccid abdominal skin

jesusevans

after losing 42 pounds and reaching my ideal weight I have some flaccid skin on my mid section That I hate, the same work out routine that made lose weight didn't help me to get rid of it, is there any special routine you guys can recommend for this problem? thank you.

Try the haemorrhoid cream preparation H. It really does work. I have had some clients loose large amounts of weight and loose skin is always an issue after the weight loss.

Apply the preparation H cream every night after your shower. It'll best absorb into your skin that way.

Your skin will slowly start to tighten up and the loose skin should go away in a few months.

Try the haemorrhoid cream preparation H. It really does work. I have had some clients loose large amounts of weight and loose skin is always an issue after the weight loss.

Apply the preparation H cream every night after your shower. It'll best absorb into your skin that way.

Your skin will slowly start to tighten up and the loose skin should go away in a few months.

This (more so for small amounts) and a lot of patience. It will slowly but surely go. If you'd lost a 100+ I'd suggest surgery.

It really depends on how much skin you have loose. You may be able to tighten up some but if there is a lot it will only go so far. I would give it time.

I agree with @masonic - depends on how much skin got lose, because if there is too much of it, then only surgery can help. Other than that, @muskate has given you some very good recommendations. Also, you can apply coconut oil - it is great for skin health recovery. It may not be the panacea to your problem, but it is cheap, and it definitely helps.

Top Bottom