Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best tips for losing weight

No jokes here lol I know several that do and the new zumba classes and have transformed their bodies. I need to get into a class like that. I would love to do Karate.

To lose weight i would suggest a stack centered around need2slin and forged burner it worked real well for me i lost 6 lbs before i caught the flu and had to cut the stack short but the weight still hasnt come back

I keep hearing a lot about this need2slin. What exactaly does it do? I am about to stack Alpha T2, Erase, HGHpro, TCF-1, and a stim type product.

+1 N1ghtmare on the needtoslin....

Packers; it's a product that mimics the act of insulin:

Need 2 Slin

~EZ

I am currently fown from 278 to 248-250 and need to be 175-190 to be healthy. I know it's hard and the more I lose the harder it gets. I was wanting some tips for best routines on weights and cardio along with some diet help. Thanks
If i was you id buy needtoslin. Take 1 30 mins before mean 3 times a day. It should last you about 6 weeks. That shit is for real to. Never seen anything work so well. Plus if you do like 45 minutes of cardio a day and a strick lean diet youll drop the weight without a problem.

Carb cycling is definitely the way to go...follow this guidline:

Carb Cycle

Monday, Wednesday, and Friday - No carb days (eat all VERY lean meats like chicken breasts/tuna/turkey etc. and leafy greens...protein shakes should be made with water. Use skim milk on the other days days)

Tuesday and Saturday - High carb days (150g)

Thursday and Sunday - Low carb days (50-75g)

**Do not count your leafy greens as carbs because things like Spinach and Broccoli are considered "free food" in which you should be eating on a regular**

Protien: same everyday: Body Weight x 1.2 to 1.5 (to get a high and clean protein intake, a protein powder is NECESSARY along with an Amino Acids supplement to prevent muscle loss)

Fat: Same everyday: 50g (albeit good fats - Essential Fatty Acids/Fatty Fish/Lean Cuts of Steak/Nuts/Seeds/Avacados etc.)

You MUST lift heavy and hard in the gym to keep the muscles you've got...concentrate on Compound Lifts (Squats/Deadlifts/Bench/Dips/Overhead Presses/Pullups/Rows). If you lift heavy enough, you will not have to do isolation exercises (i.e. curls/tris etc) because the compound lifts will recruit enough muscle fibers to set the foundation starting out. After a couple months it would be ok to supplement in some isos. On the High Carb days, coordinate it with lifting your weakest body part (my guess is your legs) as you will be highly anabolic. Do cardio 2-3 times per week on any carb day, it won't matter until you get into single digit body fat where it tends to get stubborn.

That is how I personally started cutting and I actually put on muscle all the while losing roughly 25 lbs of pure fat. I'm currently at 9% body fat at 6' 1" 210 lbs and my goal is 6% BF...believe me you will make fast steady gains with this routine.

Remember: LIFT HARD AND HEAVY AS HELL IN THE GYM and you CANNOT fail with this!

Last edited:
Carb cycling is definitely the way to go...follow this guidline:

Carb Cycle

Monday, Wednesday, and Friday - No carb days (eat all VERY lean meats like chicken breasts/tuna/turkey etc. and leafy greens...protein shakes should be made with water. Use skim milk on the other days days)

Tuesday and Saturday - High carb days (150g)

Thursday and Sunday - Low carb days (50-75g)

**Do not count your leafy greens as carbs because things like Spinach and Broccoli are considered "free food" in which you should be eating on a regular**

Protien: same everyday: Body Weight x 1.2 to 1.5 (to get a high and clean protein intake, a protein powder is NECESSARY along with an Amino Acids supplement to prevent muscle loss)

Fat: Same everyday: 50g (albeit good fats - Essential Fatty Acids/Fatty Fish/Lean Cuts of Steak/Nuts/Seeds/Avacados etc.)

You MUST lift heavy and hard in the gym to keep the muscles you've got...concentrate on Compound Lifts (Squats/Deadlifts/Bench/Dips/Overhead Presses/Pullups/Rows). If you lift heavy enough, you will not have to do isolation exercises (i.e. curls/tris etc) because the compound lifts will recruit enough muscle fibers to set the foundation starting out. After a couple months it would be ok to supplement in some isos. On the High Carb days, coordinate it with lifting your weakest body part (my guess is your legs) as you will be highly anabolic. Do cardio 2-3 times per week on any carb day, it won't matter until you get into single digit body fat where it tends to get stubborn.

That is how I personally started cutting and I actually put on muscle all the while losing roughly 25 lbs of pure fat. I'm currently at 9% body fat at 6' 1" 210 lbs and my goal is 6% BF...believe me you will make fast steady gains with this routine.

Remember: LIFT HARD AND HEAVY AS HELL IN THE GYM and you CANNOT fail with this!
Awesome post bro! Im going to give this a shot!

Top Bottom