Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best tips for losing weight

^^^^^^horrible advice

do not do this unless u wanna feel like shit, no energy, moody an suffer from lethargy and have a metabolic crash within a short period of time, aswell as loose huge amounts of strength and muscle mass

there are much better methods to weight loss, look into carb cycling

heres a good way to loose weight, through carb cycling

eat 1gram of protein per pound of bodyweight everyday , split into 5 or 6 meals (it doesnt matter which you choose so choose which u prefer)

eat 350grams of carbs on day 1

then eat 150 grams days 2, 3, 4

keep ur fat intake low on ALL DAYS

then repeat this cycle, ull burn a shitload of fat and feel great

do cardio twice a day for 20-30mins each time and preferably in the morning hen u wake up and after ur weight workouts, and full body weight training workouts 3-4 times a week

rep ranges for weight training can vary but personly i like inbeteen 5-12 rep range hether bulking or cutting,

but instead of focusing on the so called special rep ranges, focus on having short rest periods inbetween each set, ull burn more fat this way

Excellent post bloke....LOVING all of this, especially the last point about the short rests (as I posted yesterday)

~EZ

So you are suggesting that ketogenic diets categorically do not work?

That's funny because I was on one for over half a year and I never felt better on it. I was not moody or lethargic and I in fact had more energy on it than I ever did when I was bulking and eating loads of carbs. And not only did I not lose strength but all of my lifts actually went up while I was losing weight week on week.

You will be tired and lethargic for the first 2-3 days of it, because your body will not have gone into ketosis yet and you will still be craving carbs. As soon as ketosis occurs after 2-3 days your body resorts to using ketones for energy, not glycogen, and so you no longer miss carbs, and you feel great. If you have tried this kind of diet and you felt tired and lethargic on it then I would suggest that you were simply not eating enough fat.

Obviously there are many ways to skin a goat (or whatever that expression is) but how on earth can you say that low-carbing simply doesn't work?

True on the "skin a cat" thing & as we've been discussing, different things work for different guys...

I read this as Bloke suggesting this for THIS guy...

And to your point about being lathergic: again, what fat intake are you recommending for this diet for the OP?

~EZ

Last edited:
Packers;

what did you do to lose the weight you've lost so far ?

~EZ

Absolutely bizarre advice being posted above but however...

OP: cut carbs right down, as close to zero as possible, except you can have maybe up to 50g targeted around training on training days. Increase protein and fat intake. Do cardio 3-4 times a week, and lift heavy weights, preferably a full body routine based around squatting, deadlifting, benching, chin ups, bent over rows, dips and overhead pressing. There is absolutely no way you will not lose fat by doing this.

Do not cut your carbs down to zero! don't go under 80. If you do, you will run into problems. Brain function will decrease greatly. Dopamines that help you stay focused happy and alert will not be produced and depression is bound to happen. I'm sure Kane was telling you this so you could go keto, but you can go as high as 120 on your daily carb intake and still go keto.

Just make sure that you eat a little fat,carb, and protein together for every meal. Don't eat a protein/carb only meal. It's been shown to spike insulin, which is an anabolic hormone true, but it does also show an affinity to store fat as well.

6-8 meals a day every 2-4 hours, try to get as much as those from whole foods. Eat plenty of Alkaline foods to keep yourself from getting very acidic. Hopefully this helps man.

I started doing more cardio and reduce my meals. I took lean efx and it help curb my appetite. It seems like when I have my app curved that i do the best in weight loss.

I started doing more cardio and reduce my meals. I took lean efx and it help curb my appetite. It seems like when I have my app curved that i do the best in weight loss.

This is probably true only because you're in a catabolic state....which means your body is in starvation mode and "eating/burning" muscle to survive.....which is why we're been saying eat several small meals (of the right foods) thru the day.....food is GOOD, eat to get slimmer....

~EZ

Ok I will give that another shot thanks. Can you give me tips on which foods to stay compltey away from? I already stay away from fried food of all kind. I eat only lean meats, veggies, but need better side dishes other than rice and sweet potadoes just keep getting old. I am trying to improve my sleep too since I have bad sleeping habits. i just can't ever seem to get knocked out at all.

Lean meats (chicken, turkey, tuna, lean cuts of red meat) egg whites, sweet potatoes, yams, red potatoes, brown rice, plain oatmeal....I like those Birdseye vegetable steamer bags, you pop 'em in the microwave like microwave popcorn and GTG....

Drink a lot of water...

Try Needtosleep or melatonin of you have trouble sleeping...

~EZ

Cool thanks bro for all the help. What company makes needtosleep and where do you get it?

Need To Build Muscle & needtobuildmuscle.com of course!

Also (and let the :rainbow: jokes fly) I take yoga 1-2 times a week to relax...

~EZ

Top Bottom