Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

best time to do deadlift and squats

Foreman23

I see mixed opinions on this, I gues everyone has his own preferences, but is it better to do deads and squats at the
end of your training or at the start? thank you.

My goal is to squat and pull as much weight as possible, so I train the main lifts first and then I do the accessory exercises. I want 100% energy to pull the bar off the floor and not to do a barbell curl.

I honestly feel like you want to do them at the start. you want to be fresh for these lifts because it will decrease your chance for injury

doing heavy compound lifts while sore or when your muscles are already broken down will increase chance of injury

I see mixed opinions on this, I gues everyone has his own preferences, but is it better to do deads and squats at the
end of your training or at the start? thank you.

As you say - if you guess everyone has their own preference it doesn't matter. By way of example I squat early on leg day but deadlift last on back day

For me, 95% of the time I do the heavy shit first. Here and there I will do accessory work first to pre-exhaust the muscle. Just something different.

Top Bottom