Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best time of the day

kids44

When do you think is the best time of the day for our bodies to be lifiting ? I am curious because when does our test levels peak the most? I wanr to see if I feel any difference in time of the day when I lift?

Hi there. I think it's up to you. Someone trains in the morning, someone in the midday and I like training in the evening after work. The main thing is you have to eat 1-2 hour before training so you will have energy on it. As I know you can do only cardio on empty stomach.

you don't need to workout when your test levels are peaking lol

you are over thinking shit

in todays society you really should work out when it fits your schedule, that is the reality

if you want to know what part of the day your energy will be best? obviously it will be in the morning when you just enjoyed a crisp 8 hours of rest. considering most people sleep like shit this probably won't apply to them anyway

The main thing is you have to eat 1-2 hour before training so you will have energy on it. As I know you can do only cardio on empty stomach.

you have things reversed:
when you eat something your body then must process it which uses up energy. so actually you will have LESS energy eating before a workout, not more. i suggest you start working out fasted, it will take you a few weeks to get used to doing it as you have trained your body different, but once you do you won't ever go back trust me

and yes endurance athletes do not eat within 2-3 hours of their runs because the body will want to get rid of food in the gut because it needs to create energy. that food in your gut is impeding it.

That testosterone bs is pure broscience. Don't confuse that with higher performance or something like that.
Your body will tell when it's best time to train but sometimes life gets in a way and you just have to suck it up and do it.

The best time of the day to lift - is when it best fits your schedule.

The only bad workout is the one that didn't happen. Scheduling your workouts around your life so you can continuously train for the long term and not have it effect the rest of your life is what is going to keep you in the gym long term and keep you progressing for the long haul

You do NOT have to eat 1-2 hours before training. 2 days a week I train fasted at least 12 hours and have plenty of energy to complete my workout. I prefer to do legs later in the day when I can as I have to warm up less since I've been moving around. But ultimately it does not matter when you weight train as long as you do it. Grip strength is at its max in the early evening, so maybe on a pulling day you would prefer an early evening session, but the difference is minimal

Top Bottom