Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best strongman lifts doable at home? Bfold help

Lee

ive always wanted get into strongman but never had the means. now that im in houston it will be much easier to get into it since there isnt snow outside 9 months of the year like alaska. i was think of starting with car pull, farmers walk, and tire flip since they seem like they would hit my whole body if i did all 3. but then again ive never done strongman. any advice would be awesome, thx guys.

There are a few boards that have Strongman forums. I've seen a few pics of backyard training implements somewhere, can't recall.

A car's a pretty big investment. :FRlol:

Borrow someone's car. Be like, dad can I have your car? When he goes to give you the keys, just say it won't be necessary. Run outside and start pushing it around.

I saw some awesome video of bfold lifting up a cadillac once. I think he put bars under it and was shrugging it.

problem was it broke down and i couldnt afford to fix it. plus im in a whole new state now. and i also want a larger vehicle. im kindof a big guy and i love to hit shit as hard as i can.

plus, i could pick the back end of my honda up til i locked my knees. i got stuck in a ditch one time in the winter so i picked up my backend and drug my car out of the ditch. man was that fun.

All kinds of things that you can do. Check out www.nastrongman.com. There might even be a few people in your area that already have equipment. There are a couple Pro's in TX as well. Also, there is the TX strongest man contest coming up soon.

B True

cool site bfold

i may try to go watch this one
February 19, 2005: North Metro Strongman ContestHealth Quest Athletic Club; Ramsey, MN; Contact Wayne Meyer: 763-421-8103 or [email protected] On-line entry soon.

anyone going to be there by chance?

Top Bottom