Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best stim for focus and energy????

tvelez83

Hey guys,

I was taking Swagger by man sports, and it was perfect but it got discontinue.
I started taking Stimerex, but it makes me feel jittery, sweaty, and it makes my heart rate go too high.

I need a recommendation for a stim that will keep me focus, energize, and motivated.
I don't want a fat burner, or something that will make me sweat like a pig.

I train around 4:30 am, but then i go to work until six, so crashing isn't really an option either! lol

recommendations and comments are welcome,

thanks

Hey guys,

I started taking Stimerex, but it makes me feel jittery, sweaty, and it makes my heart rate go too high.

I need a recommendation for a stim that will keep me focus, energize, and motivated.

I train around 4:30 am, but then i go to work until six, so crashing isn't really an option either! lol

thanks

If you want to go natural try D-Ribose powder - Ribose - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia I sometimes put it in my coffee for an extra kick and/or also put it in my pre-workout drink. I can usually feel the effects within 30 min or so.

Also, checkout Albuteral. It will definitely keep you going!

Hey guys,

thanks

Most make me feel like garbage so I stick with some strong coffee to get me going.
I dont like being over stimulated.

Top Bottom