Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best squat for results?

youngdumb

Which squat would you see would deliver the most results? I really like front squats over back squats. Just want to know which is more important.

I do them both as the really target different parts of the leg and core more heavily. I wouldn't cut either out of your routine (and this is coming from a guy who hates front squats)

I think any type of squat is effective and I think ranking them is kinda silly.
Front and back squats are slightly different when it comes activating certain muscle groups but both are very good exercises.

If you can perform them both I wouldn't do just one or the other.

doing them with correct form is the best squat

90% of people in the gym use incorrect form, i cringe when i watch it. never sacrifice proper form for amount. people are trying too hard to be like these social media morons who do ridiculous weight for views. plus last i checked you aren't at a weight training meet at the gym, so you aren't trying to push 1 rep maxes

I am a big fan of front and box squats because they make it harder to cheat on form.

Which squat would you see would deliver the most results? I really like front squats over back squats. Just want to know which is more important.

What results - strength or muscle?

Top Bottom