Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

best sport to loose weight

TED.design

Hi guys I know regular exercising ( lifting) and cardio are the best options for those people looking to lose weight, I have to be honest with you and sometimes I find lifting and cardio boring and I would rather to do sports, which sport do you personally think would be the best to loose weight and the one that makes you push yourself harder and more intensive to lose weight? thank you.

swimming and cycling would be the next ones

and they don't require putting together a group of people/partner or joining a league. you can do either by yourself on your own terms

also if you find running boring, you can do 2 things. 1. join a running group and 2. try trail running at various locales in your area

There really is no 'best sport'. Any activity that gets you moving and gets your heart rate up counts as cardio. I would do what you like best.

Swimming, doing a dance class, MMA classes, playing floor hockey are all good options. Mix it up and have fun with it.

Losing weight is all in your diet brother. Tell us what you eat on a daily basis and how much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I think honestly whatever you enjoy is the best option. You will likely do it more often, go harder, and not quit. Just have fun with it.

If you can find a regular group to do it, I recommend ultimate frisbee. Great cardio and it's real fun. Not as popular as other sports but definitely a good option.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom