Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The best shoes for training

renemongeau

I use treadmill each time and really like saucony for running because they are light without a lot of gadgets around. However, these shoes don’t have enough lateral support each side, this a similar to a plastic shock on a rubber. I watched power lifters shoes with a real support behind and easier to wash than a basketball shoe. However, is it a harsh to run on treadmill, run and burpees, jumping robe, plank and other stuff without any problem with those? What is the best gym shoes? I don’t want many shoes, I am not a woman.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I bring multiple shoes to the gym. My powerlifting shoes are solid soled with a heel lift, and you don't want to do cardio or the like in them for sure. I change into running shoes for that.

for running I love Nike Frees

but i really really really hate treadmill running. in fact i will flat out say I am against it entirely because it teaches you to run wrong and heel strike which WILL increase the chance of injuries. you need to run on grass outdoors if you want to last. i recommend finding a soccer field or trail

I am lucky dude, my family own a country house on canadian shield, hills, topsoil and pebbles from ice periode. The best place for a run in the morning with the lake and sky are orange with a fog on the ground. I have a right idea of how much ice we had with this relief, around of 600m.

Anyway, I stop running treadmill this week. I am making much more burpees. This is why I don’t like my running shoes without any lateral protection. I think to buy another training shoe, for example nike monarch. I don’t powerlift shoes, which looks relatively expensive for a shoe, with my 70lb dumbbels working on the floor for my triceps. I started to make some good squats.

They have a lot of stuff in a gym but more you learn about exercices and less equipment you need. For example, I don’t need a pull-up machine, don’t need the squat machine, cross cable and arms machines are useless with good dumbbells movements. The good point with treadmill, it gives a constant speed and you don’t need to carry waters. Technologies are a stress to avoid. I only try to avoid a broken bone.

I am lucky dude, my family own a country house on canadian shield, hills, topsoil and pebbles from ice periode. The best place for a run in the morning with the lake and sky are orange with a fog on the ground. I have a right idea of how much ice we had with this relief, around of 600m.

Anyway, I stop running treadmill this week. I am making much more burpees. This is why I don’t like my running shoes without any lateral protection. I think to buy another training shoe, for example nike monarch. I don’t powerlift shoes, which looks relatively expensive for a shoe, with my 70lb dumbbels working on the floor for my triceps. I started to make some good squats.

They have a lot of stuff in a gym but more you learn about exercices and less equipment you need. For example, I don’t need a pull-up machine, don’t need the squat machine, cross cable and arms machines are useless with good dumbbells movements. The good point with treadmill, it gives a constant speed and you don’t need to carry waters. Technologies are a stress to avoid. I only try to avoid a broken bone.

I forget mma combat at tv is an important point to use a treadmill.

I solved the problem with my shoes, I have 5 new per of shoes. That is the right way to solve. Don’t waste time in shopping center. The only problem, this is when your girlfriend looks you down because you keep for 5 months of underwear.

I solved the problem with my shoes, I have 5 new per of shoes. That is the right way to solve. Don’t waste time in shopping center. The only problem, this is when your girlfriend looks you down because you keep for 5 months of underwear.

Treadmill is useless, do 20 minutes of burpees, not less. Damn, hells exist here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't really put much thought into it honestly. I dont run, and ever since I've had disc issues I dont squat or deadlift. I cant really see it mattering for much else. I use under armour training shoes, mostly because of cost and comfort which are what actually matters to me

Top Bottom