Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best routine for producing high levels of test?

cutronie

What are some of the best exercises that you would do that the body reacts to best in terms of natural production of testosterone in the body ? Personally I find squatting the hardest. Do you think lower body lifts will produce more of a hormonal response ?

having strong gut health so you can absorb minerals and vitamins, along with proper nutrition is the best way to have strong test levels. also sticking to organic and whole foods.

if you cannot absorb boron and zinc you will not be able to produce testosterone in the first place. hence why any good natural T booster will have those 2 ingredients always. also consuming pesticides that are in non-organic foods will destroy your gut

so fix that first before anything! workouts are the icing

The type of lift is not going to make a significant difference, but rather you need to be lifting consistently.

What are some of the best exercises that you would do that the body reacts to best in terms of natural production of testosterone in the body ? Personally I find squatting the hardest. Do you think lower body lifts will produce more of a hormonal response ?

In a word yes. Followed by any of the compounds.

I would assume it’s just like GH in that full body workouts would help the most. Or rather whatever causes the most muscle damage. The more you need to heal, the higher your hormones should be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Honestly it's not going to make a significant difference no matter what you do.

Top Bottom