Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The best reading for a good muscular development

renemongeau

Someone has already read this book. Is it a good reference? I always find the right way to train and don’t always understand how some elements work. I don’t need to be an expert.

amazon.fr/Strength-Training-Anatomy-Workout-II/dp/1450419895

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm not familiar with that book, but it seems to have good reviews.

I'm not familiar with that book, but it seems to have good reviews.

First pages of this ebook are available freely on kindle. A lot of pictures of muscles for professional with exercises name, starting position, mouvement path, action. A part with look for and avoid. I asked some help to improve my squats. I had only moved my chest up, butt out and then I had a pressure on abs and thighs with a gorrilla position and no pain in my back. This kind of book show muscles images and working muscles in red.

First pages of this ebook are available freely on kindle. A lot of pictures of muscles for professional with exercises name, starting position, mouvement path, action. A part with look for and avoid. I asked some help to improve my squats. I had only moved my chest up, butt out and then I had a pressure on abs and thighs with a gorrilla position and no pain in my back. This kind of book show muscles images and working muscles in red.

That does sound helpful. Squats take a lot of practice and adjustment to get just right for everyone's particular body type.

That does sound helpful. Squats take a lot of practice and adjustment to get just right for everyone's particular body type.

I used squat one minute with military press. I really like because I did my reps of military press with shoulders, triceps and biceps. After, I do one minutes of light squat, around of 50 squats in my case, I worked my lower abs and thighs. I did until I can’t. I had without any break time shoulder, bicep, tricep, lower abs and thighs.

Top Bottom