Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best posterior building exercises to help cure white mans butt

blackhat

The title says it all. What have you all got for it. I squat and squat and squat and it does not seem to have that great of a effect on building the posterior nearly as much as it does my quads.

To be completely honest, I am happy with the size of my quads and would much rather try to focus solely on the glutes. My main problem is whether it be lunges squats or one-legged deadlifts my quads grow just as much.

And that excessive quad growth, my friends, is causing the once prominent oak tree to become dwarfed and Im not liking it.

Is there any particular stance or method to try and focus the exercise mainly on the glute area?

i try to do heavy deadlifts and lunges. on the lunges focus solely on your glutes.

:confused: lunges baby, all the black girls I work with say I got a blacks mans behind. Oh, and that I walk like John Wayne :rolleyes:

Arched back good mornings, glute ham raises if you have the proper machine, pullthroughs, 45 deg back raises with weight, WIDE stance box squats. All of these lifts will hit your glutes, hammies, and low back hard. If you are unsure of how do do them check out the ELITEFTS videos on youtube.

blackhat said:
The title says it all. What have you all got for it. I squat and squat and squat and it does not seem to have that great of a effect on building the posterior nearly as much as it does my quads.

To be completely honest, I am happy with the size of my quads and would much rather try to focus solely on the glutes. My main problem is whether it be lunges squats or one-legged deadlifts my quads grow just as much.

And that excessive quad growth, my friends, is causing the once prominent oak tree to become dwarfed and Im not liking it.

Is there any particular stance or method to try and focus the exercise mainly on the glute area?

deadlifts have made my butt stick out a lot. My friends call me bubble butt now.

Great advice, thank you elite brotherhood. This is the best place around hands down!

I'll put all this into practice and see if I cant have the jeans ripping at the seams.

i try to do heavy deadlifts and lunges. on the lunges focus solely on your glutes.

I think I may be putting too much weight on ball of my foot (lead foot) when doing my lunges . Maybe putting the weight on the heel would isolate the glute more?

atf squats

Top Bottom