Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best physique on the net

My physique. I dont want anyone else's. I just have work to do. Ill always have work to do. That's what keeps me striving and motivated. I don't need a finish line or a time line just progression

Sent from my VS910 4G using EliteFitness

There are several I admire but my top favorites are Branch Warren,Derek poundstone, and Dorian Yates. I know poundstone is a strong man competitor, but the dude is fucking massive and I wouldn't mind being one of the strongest dudes on the planet.

Use code joeb15 for 15% of at Ntbm.

Use code TEAM1001 at ruthless supps for a $50 off discount on transaderm and phytoserms.

My physique. I dont want anyone else's. I just have work to do. Ill always have work to do. That's what keeps me striving and motivated. I don't need a finish line or a time line just progression

Sent from my VS910 4G using EliteFitness

Have you some pictures/videos of you?

There are several I admire but my top favorites are Branch Warren,Derek poundstone, and Dorian Yates. I know poundstone is a strong man competitor, but the dude is fucking massive and I wouldn't mind being one of the strongest dudes on the planet.

Use code joeb15 for 15% of at Ntbm.

Use code TEAM1001 at ruthless supps for a $50 off discount on transaderm and phytoserms.

I llike very much Dorian Yates training but for me him and other guys you said are really too too big!

Top Bottom