Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best over all back exercise???

TC2

I'm keepin it simple, what exercise do you think stimulates the overall back muscles the most???

To be honest. . . .it is hard to decide.

I think that deads off the rack, t-bar rows, and chins are all highly effective.

My main area that need inprovement is my middle back. I've got great wingspan(gentic gift) and good traps but really lacking in the middle/upper back.

Really hit t-bar rows and deads off the rack. These exercises are excellent for adding thickness to the middle and upper back.

louden_swain said:
Really hit t-bar rows and deads off the rack. These exercises are excellent for adding thickness to the middle and upper back.

Thanks I'll try the t-bar rows and I've just started doing deadlifts but its too soon to tell anything yet.

deadlifts of all variations work the back the best......... if i was just limited to one exercise would be is the deadlift. there is so many variations you can do that hit everything. try snatch grip deadlifts for your inner back problems.

X

Top Bottom