Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best order for leg workout

Vinny21

Fairly new to BB, just need advice on the best order to work out leg muscles.. hamstrings, quads and calf.. what should be worked out first, second and last. Thanks

I agree squats first
deep hack squats
no disrespect to ms bev but lunges are better for carving in detail once youve got mass..yeah i know they absolutley kill your legs but i dont think theyre very good for mass..

Compound exercises (Exercises that use more than one muscle) are better to start out with than exercises that focus only on one muscle (forgot the specific name of these type of exercises ;) ).

Squats work over 250 muscles. Do squats first, followed by leg presses, so that your quads are already pumped. Next do Hams, followed by calfs.

For example:
1. Squats (compound)
2. Lunges (compound)
3. Leg press (compound)
4. Ham/Quad specific exercise
5. Standing calf raise

Thats usually what I do for legs.

wnt2bBeast said:
I agree squats first
deep hack squats
no disrespect to ms bev but lunges are better for carving in detail once youve got mass..yeah i know they absolutley kill your legs but i dont think theyre very good for mass..

How the hell does a muscle know what a "mass exercise" is? Please explain this "carving in detail" theory. :rolleyes:

From
Compound + lots of weight exercices
to
specific + less weight exercices

Debaser said:
How the hell does a muscle know what a "mass exercise" is? Please explain this "carving in detail" theory. :rolleyes:

bro your a pain in the ass!!! if you can put on mass with lunges than go ahead and do them i dont care!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you offer absolutely nothing except post when you find something that you disagree with..how about offering what works best for yourself instead of needling others that make suggestions!!!!!!!!!!!!! so to you squats and leg extensions will yield the same reults since the legs cant tell the difference??? :eek:

Top Bottom