Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

best movement for abs (lower abs)

ZEP F.

Hi every one guys, like many people I have been struggling with my abs, I did a cutting cycle and my body in general looks good, cut and defined, but my abs still have that fat layer so I would like to know which one of the following movements is the best for pumping abs:

Flat leg raises
Crunches
Bar twists

Can I do all of them in the same week but different days, or it would ne too much stress on abs muscles?

it is very important to first understand that you cannot spot train a spot and get rid of the body fat. if you could all those obese people i see spending 30 minutes on the ab machine would have 8 packs by now

with men our most stubborn areas are the stomach for burning fat, because that is the last place it is stored.. so to get rid of it you need to reduce your total body fat. it is hard to do as you get older

abs are made in the kitchen

after you start reducing your total body fat yohimflame you can spray on and it will attack remaining stubborn fat. you can buy it from n2bm

The best way to get your abs to show are by lowering your body fat. Lower abs are the most stubborn spot for men and the last place you will lose fat. It will just come down to lowering calories and increasing cardio.

For exercising lower abs I like hanging leg raises decline leg raises. Don't forget to train the transverse abs with exercises like planks and stomach vacuums.

The exercises you listed will efficiently train your lower abs, upper abs and obliques. What you are forgetting to train is the transverse abdominals. The most effective exercise to train the transverse abdominals is the stomach vacuum.

Check out this video I made on how to perform stomach vacuums - https://www.evolutionary.org/forums...acuums-train-transverse-abdominals-44951.html

The abdominals are comprised of two sets of muscles. The rectus abdominals (which is the 8 pack that most people associate with abs) and the transverse abdominals (which is almost like your body's internal seat belt). The transverse abdominals role is to keep your stomach tight and keep your organs in place.

Exercises like sit ups, crunches, leg raises etc. train the rectus abdominals. The only exercises that train the transverse abdominals are stomach vacuums and planks.

Top Bottom