Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best Lat Exercises

R

RyanH

Having trouble getting my lats to grow. What are considered the best exercises for growth?

Heavy DB Pullovers or Nautilus Pullovers

------------------
To Prevent Temptation-Perform Some Masterbation
http://www.geocities.com/onawiio98/index.html
canadian_indian_md_wht.gif

Originally posted by BigAndy69:
The best back exercises are wide grip chins and barbell rows. Those are the most important.

I totally agree, but you left out one. If you want your lats to grow the best exercise is the "fork curl". Eat like it's goin out of style man.

Seriously, chins and rows are where it's at.

------------------
"We must either find a way or make one"

"Trample the weak hurdle the dead"

i agree w/ the rest of the fellas here...
chins
wide grip chins
close grip chins
rev grip chins
bb rows(make sure you sqeeze on top of movement and let your arms drag all the way down)
stretch those lats after every set...in addition,concentrate on diet...by decreasing the size of your waist,you will appear wider in terms of lats.good luck v-tapering.brutal workouts ahead

------------------
if you don't like it,get the fuck out!

bump for chinups and barbell rows.

pre-fatigue with nautilus pullovers as steelheart suggested is a great idea. use cable machines if you can't find a pullover machine (dumbells tend to work the chest a little more than the back in the contracted state.)

lately I've been getting really sore from cable rows, they are a very basic and necessary movement IMO.

I cant believe no one mentioned the T-bar
this what made me grow.

------------------
-----------------------
Weights before dates

BROS BEFORE HO'S

Originally posted by scott825:
I cant believe no one mentioned the T-bar
this what made me grow.

T-Bars are great for lats, but do them underhanded, not over. However, chins will do more for your lats than anything.

------------------
Backstage, '75 Olympia:

Serge Nubret, "I look like I can take you."

Arnold, "Keep looking."

Top Bottom