Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best exercises for strength

if you are a newb to training or you simply want to work on strength a simple compound program would work perfect .. in fact i recommend younger guys who are new to do this for their first 5 years to build a strong base

5-6 reps moderate weight.. never max out 1-2 reps, that is how you get hurt

bench press
military
pullups
dips
squats
deadlifts
cleans
rows
hell even weighted pushups

i hate seeing some skinny 20 year old standing in front of the mirror doing curls.. waste of time.

I don't think you are gonna need that many exercises to build a strong physique.

Steves' list seems to have pretty much all the exercises I would also recommend.

Have you looked into the Starting Strength program by Mark Rippetoe? Im in no way near where i want to be size wise but i began the program last year around 135 lbs and im 5’5”. After a few months of clean eating and consistently raising the weight in the bar i ended up weighing 150lbs and going from a 135 lbs squat to 285
95lb bench to 245
135lb deadlift to 315. All were 5 sets of 5 helped me a ton right up until i injured my knee at work and had to take a break from working out

Top Bottom