Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best exercises to make neck bigger

teamATOS

I wanted to know what kind of exercises I have to do to grow my neck thicker? I am curious because I have a thin neck. Do you have any recommendations ?

I’ve only seen really old men do that machine and they do it sooo wrong lololol!! It’s funny but I’m always afraid they’re gonna break they’re neck the way they do it. Eat more food man and smash heavy weights. Your neck will grow to as thick as it needs to be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve only seen really old men do that machine and they do it sooo wrong lololol!! It’s funny but I’m always afraid they’re gonna break they’re neck the way they do it. Eat more food man and smash heavy weights. Your neck will grow to as thick as it needs to be.

I used to wrestle, and we used neck machines a bit to help strengthen them for neck bridges and such. Haven't used them in over 20 years though.

Neck planks are the best exercise, don’t add weight there, this is your neck. You need it for your head, never forget.

0fc2c2c0995d709295c24ac5c94092b0.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I used to wrestle, and we used neck machines a bit to help strengthen them for neck bridges and such. Haven't used them in over 20 years though.

Yeah I’m just saying who I’ve seen use them. Usually people who don’t need to.

Top Bottom