Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

best exercises to get rid of love handles

Takashi Gen

Hi guys I have been doing sit ups and Deadlift like crazy to eliminate my love handles, what upsets me even more is that
I'm a thin guys with a fat guy's love handles, what other movements and more intensive would you recommend to do? thanks.

Low carbs diet with training both are soulution your problem burn fat to get visible core

Sent from my SM-J730GM using Tapatalk

90% of people think that if they work out a stubborn fat spot it will 'burn it away'.. it is a persistent lie that i have to always argue with people about.. and why you always see a fat person doing the ab machine and they stay fat

you need to lose body fat.. your love handles are the spot your body is storing excess fat, so lose fat! it starts and ends with DIET. read my ebook that is linked in my signature and you will lose fat

Hi guys I have been doing sit ups and Deadlift like crazy to eliminate my love handles, what upsets me even more is that
I'm a thin guys with a fat guy's love handles, what other movements and more intensive would you recommend to do? thanks.

Deadlifts, if anything, might thicken them and diet, if they are fat, will, remove them.

Men store body fat primarily in their lower back and love handles. It's just genetics man. There's nothing you can do about it other then to get leaner overall.

Spot reduction doesn't work. Weight lifting BUILDS tissue. Deadlifts will strengthen your lower back, but they won't take fat off of it.

Top Bottom