Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best exercises for feet/ankles Achilles ?

PupPup

Does anyone have any links to any exercises that will strengthen my Achilles and feet? I’m coming back from a torn Achilles and need to start exercises. Can’t afford physio unfortunately...

I would just stick with making sure you use it and keep full range of motion for now. Perhaps thinks like standing on your toes.

You can YouTube some exercises using different resistance bands to strengthen the area you feel has become weak or needs strengthening.

I will be the first person to tell you to not waste your $$$ going to those douche bags physical therapists. literally the same info they will show and teach you, you can simply youtube the same shit for free. all they do is print out exercises off the internet anyway and show you how to do them in person. it is basically a straight up scam

I would just stick with making sure you use it and keep full range of motion for now. Perhaps thinks like standing on your toes.

I’d say this. You could also go on YouTube and search it and you’ll find something. Free physical therapy videos.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let your tendon heal on its own. Do not strain it too much, but simply search for possible options for restoration on the Internet.
Let your tendon heal on its own. Do not strain it too much, but simply search for possible options for restoration on the Internet.

Top Bottom