Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

best exercise for strength

connor_yahoo

Guys I was wondering if there is a specific training for strength besides benching, I'm pumping up but my strength is gone, could it be because I discontinue protein powders because they cause me bloating.

Check out the Madcow bill star 5x5 program -> https://www.elitefitness.com/forum/...ow2-(thanx)-so-here-is!-k-up-now!-375215.html

It's a really great program for anyone looking to put on size and strength fast.

If you are experiencing bloating from protein powders, you are probably using a whey concentrate and not a pure whey isolate. A whey concentrate will contains a few grams of lactose per serving and will cause bloating and gas in most people. Most adult humans are sensitive to lactose.

Get a pure whey isolate like wheytobuildmuscle from n2bm.com and your bloating problems will go away

Last edited:
I would do a 5 x 5 training program such as Stronglifts. He has an app that is very easy to use so you can ensure you are tracking and constantly progressing.

Basically for strength you want to be training with heavier weights at lower reps. Compound movements are the key to strength training.

Top Bottom