Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

best cutting up routine

rubix8

guys, i want to know what your best cutting up routine is? i am training really hard and need to lose about 15 lbs. in a month. i train in the morning both cardio and lift (hight reps - 14-16) for about 1.5 hrs. 45 min. weights and 50 min cardio. go to work for the man, then get out and run around the park like a mad man for 4 miles. eat 5x a day (mostly chicken and broc).
now i just started doing this routing for a week now, and i am curious to know what you guys have in mind. thanks in advance.

why do you need to lose 15 lbs in one month?

500 calories a day

no carbs

at least 130 oz water

15 lbs in one month.

lol

im serious btw

Clean up your diet and don't over do the cardio! Do 20-30 in the am and another 20-30 after your workout at night. Eat high protein and stay away from drinks and shitty food. Get your sleep too. If all else fails... Take 4 IU of HGH everyday for 6 months. :)

yonkers weights said:
Clean up your diet and don't over do the cardio! Do 20-30 in the am and another 20-30 after your workout at night. Eat high protein and stay away from drinks and shitty food. Get your sleep too. If all else fails... Take 4 IU of human growth hormone - somatropin - everyday for 6 months. :)

LOL @ Weight Loss advice from Piggummy.... you & your wife on that routine?!???

:lmao:

meth, sounds like the way to go....lol

i have actually lost 10 lbs before in two weeks by doing what i've mentioned before. but dieting sucks ass, big time.

Top Bottom