Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

best for chest

vinnie

I have been working hard to try to get my chest a little bigger, faster. What is the best thing i can do to get it to blow up huge? Is it to work it twice a week back to back or keep it at once a week like i have been. i have been doing heavy weight less reps but i dont see great changes from it. please advise:confused:

Well...your muscle takes longer to build than your strength. Just give it time. Eat and vary up your exercises every 8 to 10 weeks. Do 2 mass building movements(no more than 10 reps on working sets). Follow those up with 4x10 of shaping. If you are on AS then it will be a totally different regimen. Hit hard and get out...not sexually. Do not just sit around for 2 hours and think of things to do. HAve a plan before you go in and do it and get it done. Do not mess around...no BSing no flirting with girls. Allow full recovery for each muscle. I am not on AS and I go 7 to 13 dys between body parts. I have put on 17lbs over the past 9 months. My chest has grown 2 inches and I am strong as ever. One thing...your endurance will be teerrible unless you do 3 30 minutes cardio sessions a week

im not going to lie........i dont do much cardio. you think it will help? i mean, i walk around and shit but i dont hit up the tread mill. i warm up with about 12 reps and work my way down to about 4 or 6.

What excersises are you doing? In my opinion, I'd stick to incline press and incline flies as your mass builders. I know everyone likes to yuse flatbench as some sort of macho excersise but it actually doesn't do that much for you rchest because of all the muscles involved in the movement. Try some drop sets and always lift to fail. Always push for more weight!!!!!

hope this helps

i have been doing mainly flat bench and hammer strength. reason being i had a shoulder injury and its going away very slowly. very very slowly. any kind of uppward movement is painful. i do a light incline but cant go max weight like you say to do.

You don't need to go max strength....try doing drop sets or work to fail sets I.E repping 80lbs dumbells until you can't do them anymore......even if it's like 40 reps. You might even want to try drop sets on the flatbench......you'll feel much more of a pump. Although it may seem like overtrianin ( which it is), it s a good idea to throw some drop sets in to get through a plateau or even to just shock your chest back into working order. You need to shock those muscles into growing.:)

doing high reps like that is going to get me ripped. thats not what im shooting for right now. ill give it a try. i know what you mean by it giving me a pump. sometimes my chest looks bigger after doing a high rep rather than low rep high weight. thanks

VINNIE,
I NOTICED YOU SAID YOU HAVE BEEN DOING ALOT OF
FLAT BENCH AND HAMMER STRENTH BECAUSE OF AN
INJURY.WELL FIRST OFF DROP THE FLAT BENCH!!!! I
HAVE THE SAME PROB.KEEP THE H/S PRESS BUT THE
FLAT BENCH IS GONNA DO MORE FOR YOUR SHOULDERS
ANYWAY.TRY DOING INCLINE PRESSES ON THE SMITH
MACHINE I REALLY THINK YOU'L LIKE EM GOOD LUCK

I agree with guards. I did flat bench for years allways as first excecise as a macho - big poundage lift thing. It does fuck all for your size. Now I do 4 x heavy flat flies, followed by 4x incline press, followed by 4 of whatever I feel (usually either incline cable flies, dips etc.) I am growing now more than ever.

on the HS, i have been using the wide grip machine. i will start using the smith for incline and flat flies. believe it or not, i never do flat flies. i use the machine but never using free weights. thanks for the info.

Top Bottom