Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

best bench

best bench

• 100 and up

Votes: 12 8.2%
  • 200 and up

Votes: 52 35.4%
  • 300 and up

Votes: 54 36.7%
  • 400 and up

Votes: 23 15.6%
  • 500 and up

Votes: 6 4.1%

• Total voters
solidspine said:
555--------?:(

My gym has an "olympic" bar or so I'm told that I put that weight on. Supposedly the collars weigh an extra 5 lbs each therefore making the 555. Now thats your math lesson for the day solidspine - so post your best bench!

My best bench was 405@198 when I was 20. I'm 6'2 and that was without powerlifting accesories or gear. Although I am much happier with the way I look now, (leaner and harder) I am not totally sure I agree w/ what Big Buck said. Just an opinion.

2 years ago i put up 315 after on 1 year of seriously working out........ and 240 for 12.........

hmmm......... i was 200lbs then......i have since competed in two bodybuidling shows......... i brought my bf% down from 22% to 16%(offseason).........i dont know...... i was working out with 225lbs on bench for 8 reps 6 months ago when i was in the middle of my contest diet

now im working out with 110lb dumbells for sets of 4-6

i only can wonder

385 raw and 375 in competition, this at a body weight of about 165, many years ago.

Nowadays, after 2.5 years out of the gym and back for about 4 months now, I haven't 1RM'd yet, but hit 265x4 as my last set of 4 (205x10, 225x10, 245x8, 265x4) last week @ a BW of 195....

i just got back from the gym and did 220 x 3 HOLY SHIT i never knew i could lift so much, i always went easy, past week ive been trying to max but i am still scared to do the 1 rep max since i have no partner and the gym was practicaly empty today so i had no spotter.

No ill go and kill myself from all this pain!!!!

~WizKid :kaioken:

Thats abit silly dude

What would you have done if you could not have gotten it off your chest?

its not pretty

I have been there in a previous life

Rolling a barbell down your body and then trying to sit up with it on you in a potentially extremely painful place (yeah you get the idea) aint no fun, then trying to figure out how to lift it off you is the next problem.

Get a spotter

The fear you feel when you realise SUDDENLY you dont have the strength to re-wrack it is something you dont forget. Its like,"Damn, what the hell do I do now?"

MrMuscle, I've seen your picture and you don't look weak to me.

As for my bench, well let me tell you of my enormous feats of strength: I have benched a massive 165lbs recently for a mammoth 6 repetitions, plus a couple of forced ones afterwards. Well, at least I don't need to bs anyone about my bench. When it all comes down it doesn't really matter anyhow.

hardgainer (still hard and still gaining)

Top Bottom